Happy Birthday Mike '
 
stacymjxx:

My angel ….♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
  
 
 
 
  
   
 
 
 
 
 
liberian—girl:

Michael’s features: top 10 (no order) | His eyes.


We had many talks about that (his looks).  He had that inner light and  he always considered himself to be extremely ugly.    He said he’s not a  handsome man.  ‘That’s why I don’t do interviews and I don’t go on talk  shows.’  He said ‘First of all, I don’t lead an interesting life, I  work all of the time’ (and that’s what he did, he worked all of the  time). He never did really understand that he had that inner light. 

Sitting and talking to Michael, I would look into his eyes and I  could see for 1,000 miles. He had these most incredible eyes. They come  off good on film, but nothing like in person. When you’re actually  sitting across there looking at him. 
Those eyes were unbelievable.
    -Dave Nordahl
I know I said “no order”, but this is definitely my number one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Michael Jackson que saudades , que falta você nos faz , com suas risadas
com sua bondade , com seus carinhos !!
 
Michael Dizia que se quisermos poderiamos mudar o mundo
 , mais começa com a gente , começa com você .. !!
ele nos dava força pra conseguir ficar nesse mundo primeiramente Deus , depois ao nosso lindo King Of Pop , Michael  ..
 
ele vai fazer 54 aninhos hoje hehehehehee \o/
 
QUE DEUS PROTEJA NOSSO ANJO MICHAEL JACKSON
 
Estamos aqui pra te desejar um feliz aniversário , que você seja muito feliz , e que nada e nem ninguém destrua sua felicidade, como muitos tentaram destruir , Nós beLIEves Jackson's , e Jackson's enfim te amamos muito e sempre sempre amos te amar , aconteça o que acontecer , estaremos contigo pra todo sempre .
 
 
L.O.V.E
 
 
e a coisa que os fãs estavam esperando , era o nosso grito desesperado quando alguém fala algo do Michael *---------------------*